AmigoCloud is Next Generation Mobile GIS
(Geographic Information System)
Simple, Yet Advanced, Data Collection and Visualization.
solves the problems of Mobile GIS, by providing:
• Large geospatial datasets on your mobile device.
• Offline 3D visualization, querying & editing (background synchronization when connections are present).
• Real-time updates of all data and styling.
• Inexpensive scaling (thousands can collaborate in real-time).
• Full history retention (never lose an edit).
• Interoperability with industry standard products (Incl. Esri ArcGIS Desktop and Server Synchronization).
If you work with geospatial data you know the limitations of mobile GIS, especially while out in the field. Issues include: storing large datasets; visualizing, editing and querying when connections are intermittent; collecting attributes for points, lines and polygons; editing geometries; data management; and much more.
makes it easy to visualize, edit and share large geospatial datasets using standard smartphones and tablets – even when offline. As GIS developers and users, we are intimately aware of the limitations of available systems. We developed AmigoCloud to address these issues and solve key pain-points for our customers.
Four ways to get data in & out of
• Web Upload: Drag and drop .zip files with all of your data.
• ArcGIS Desktop Sync Tool
• ArcGIS Server Sync Service
• Direct API Access
supports import and export of over 40 vector and 40 raster formats, and provides OGC and Open-Source Support.
Sign-up for an account at: https://www.amigocloud.com/accounts/register
Please contact us at: http://amigocloud.com/homepage/contact.html
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our services.
AmigoCloud is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-28. The program can be installed on Android.
AmigoCloud (version 1.45.284) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.